jump to navigation

Just Ask July 9, 2008

Posted by Attorney Jonathan Groth in FAQ Personal Injury.
Tags: , , ,

I spoke with a client recently who was involved in a serious auto accident a few years ago.  He was hit by a car that ran from the scene.  He suffered a number of serious injuries and was admitted to Froedert Hospital’s ICU.  Because he didn’t know who hit him he said nothing was done.

What would you do?   Just call and ask.  Most personal injury attorneys will not charge anything to investigate a situation like this.  I will gladly order the police report and speak to witnesses and insurance agents to see if recovery for lost wages, medical bills and pain and suffering is possible. 

Don’t forget in Wisconsin your insurance company supplies Uninsured Motorist Coverage.  If you are involved in a hit and run collision you have the benefit of making a claim against your insurance company.  Once your insurance company settles or is forced to pay what the value of your claim is then THEY have the burden of tracking down the at fault party and collecting from garnished wages or savings accounts.


 Jon Groth is a Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorney handling cases throughout Wisconsin and most recently in Crivitz, Kenosha, Janesville and Wauwatosa.


No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: